Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Me... here, now and then...



I subscribe to Calvin and Hobbes comic strips via email. Each day, the moderator will send a strip for each subscriber to enjoy.

The one I received today automatically reminds me of me and my new found "love", blogging. When I decided to start blogging, my objective is that I want to share my stories and views with everyone that knows me. But when I read what Calvin had to say, it hit me that by having this blog, not only am I sharing my stories but it is also a way of me documenting my stories now for future references. I mean, blogging is like having a personal online diary.

Some of my friends choose to share their makan2 experiences, holiday experiences and pictures of where they have been. Some chose to express themselves, let it be politics, tv shows, movies or just b*&^%hing about everything that they are not happy with.

For whatever reason we choose to blog, one thing remains... Our blogs serve as a personal memoir of what we are now, a virtual monument of our current experiences, feelings and thoughts. Who knows, maybe later in life, we'll be someone famous and our life will be made into an autobiography. At least, we have our blogs to turn to as a starting point.

No comments: