Friday, February 22, 2008

Facebook

Facebook is definitely a "God Sent".

Yesterday, while I was playing around FB, I found a really, really old dear friend from my college days (we are talking 1995 to 1997). I was randomly searching for old friends in FB and I just typed in his name. Voila, there was his name and picture. No words can describe how excited I was to have found him. Once we "hooked up" as FB buddies, I explored his friend lists and found more long lost friends from my AC days. With the exception of gaining a few pounds, none of them have physically changed drastically over the last 11 years. Needless to say, I quickly hooked up with more old friends and what amazes me that all of them still remember me too!!!

FB is definitely one of the best ways to find long lost friend (or love). Even if we don't get to see each other, we can definitely update each other on our well beings and what we are up to. We can also send free virtual gifts,drinks, cupcakes, plants and any other virtual freebies to our friends. Or at the very least, poke each other once in a while to say that we still remember them!

So, hats off to Mark Zuckerberg, founder of FB, for creating such a powerful tool for the benefit of mankind.

No comments: