Monday, May 5, 2008

How time flies...

I'm still waiting for Hootie to pick me up from work and all of a sudden it occured to me. It is already May and almost half of the year had gone. I still remember clearly celebrating New Year's eve with friends and having New Year get together with the Gymfreaks (well, I spent the whole evening doing 160 small pieces of begedil and rush my ass to Wine Room to celebrate New Year's eve... And of course running out of gas while frying the begedil to be brought over to Kak Ani and Doc's new pad the next day, and the incident whereby Kak Ani has everything in the kitchen except for a bottle of soya sauce.)

I am not a person that do yearly resolutions so I have no resolutions to reflect upon. However, whatever I was trying to achive at the beginning of the year, seems to be miles away. Work wise, the IB team have been diligently forwarding deals for my team to execute. Hopefully we can justify to the Head of Department on why a hefty bonus should be paid to us next year. Family wise, there's still me and Hootie but I've stop worrying about it and instead, focus on enjoying our time together. I mean, if I'm currently pregnant, I would have to stop going to my favourite BodyJam class and obviously clubbing. Financial wise, slight improvement on my debt situation but still need to dicipline myself to not shop till I'm broke. Fashion wise, managed to expand my collection with whatever little budget that I allocated to myself.

Nonetheless, I've had many memorable get-together with the Gymfreaks and the rest of my other friends for the last 5 months (and many more to come, speaking of which, for those interested, bila nak karaoke nie?). Even managed to piss a few people off within the short period of time. But the one thing I'm looking forward to is my confirmation (due on 19 May), which would mean a very minimal payrise. But at least I'll get my pay on the 25th of each month, instead of the 30th.

So, what do I expect for the remainder of the year? Nothing much except good health for both Hootie and me and not forgetting my family, Gymfreaks and other friends out there, more wealth and blessing from His Almighty.

PEACE OUT...

No comments: