Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OMG!!!

Oh my god! I've have not been diligent in updating my blog... Last entry was on 27 Feb!!! My, my... how time flies when you are really2 busy... Internet connection at home sucks and the only means to the net is from office...

Of late, for some strange reason, I've been swamped with work (so it is true that when it rains, it does pours!). I mean, I was rather free for the last couple of weeks! Can't the bosses practice something call time management and work balancing? It is rather frustrating when the Boss decided to suddenly dump everything at one go... The best part is that, the Boss met the Client ages ago and dropped the bomb 2 days prior to the next meeting! ARGH!!!

So, here I am, writing in between work... Actually, kinda bored with work at the mo and my ever faithful YM Buddy is currently away... Vetting two circulars to shareholders within a day ain't funny ok? Not only do I have to go through the compliance bit but also must ensure that the whole damn thing makes sense to the readers, who unfortunately, most of them are the average Joe and Jane (although I always belief that if you can't convince them, you confuse them!).

Well... better get back to work... Will find something for the soul as I miss my Monday regular post in due course....

No comments: