Tuesday, December 2, 2008

When the going gets tough, the tough goes shopping...

Revenge IS the sweetest thing. Don't get me wrong, not about to kill Hootie or harm him in any way. It's just that I have not shop till I go broke for the last one year. I do buy small items in between but having almost a blank cheque to go shopping is absolute fabulous.

Alhamdullillah, I had a small fortune last month. So, as a result, I went shopping. It all started out 2 weekends ago, with the Melium Group Clearance Sale. It continued to last Friday with FJ Benjamin Warehouse Sale and the launch of the Malaysia Mega Sale. And of course, me being me, must now spent and spent to my heart contents.

I know, I know, times are tough. I should really be savings instead of spending (or as I put it to my mum "Simpan Mak, simpan kat kedai"). But I really feel that I deserve this shopping spree. I mean, I work hard for the money, I spent only my money, I did not steal nor have I asked Hootie for his money. So, to conclude, it's my money and I shall spent it as to how I deem fit.

Hence, after 2 pairs of shoes, 1 pair of Crocs, 1 document bag, 18 pieces of working shirts, 8 pairs of pants, 3 sets of lingerie, 1 phone, 5 sets of cufflinks and other odds and ends, I'm one happy cookie with a wardrobe full of new stuffs.

2 comments:

kuchai said...

maakk aiiii ini bukan shop till u drop dah nihhh ahahahhahah betui2 balas dendam cik jah. takpe retail therapy is the best remedy kan jenet kann kaann. cukup bulan tengok jek la kredit kad statement **oopss** ehehhehehe

Zed said...

tu la bets... tanggung sendiri la... Rose lak akan balik dengan semua pesanan penaja... memang penuh satu gobok barang baru...