Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's the end of the year already?

Once again, I've failed to update my blog on a daily basis. And as usual, I've been busy with work, husband and family.

Small sister has recently been awarded for suspected dengue. Pitty her, she's already so skinny to start with, she's even skinnier now. She was awarded last Tuesday, on the basis that her blood platelet count was 38. It went up to 70 yesterday and hopefully it goes up again today so that she can be discharge by tomorrow.

Work wise, alhamdullillah, not too busy but not too idle oso.

Business wise, planning to open our second car wash outlet sometime in Jan '09. Insyaallah.

As usual, at the end of the year, I will close my "personal account" ie doing stock check on what I have achieved during the year, what I have not achieved during the year, is there anything I want to change etc. So far, apart from the incident with Hootie, I'm quite content with what I have so far. I've changed in a lot of ways and I'm happy that everything turn out for the better. Allah the Almighty sure has strange ways in making things happen.

I've got a wardrobe full of new clothes to complement my new look. I have a whole new, better attitude towards life and I'm more relax now. For this, I would like to thank my family, in-laws and great friends (macam bagi credit kat academy award je... :)...).

Sometimes, one drastic event is all one need to wake up and smell the coffee. Yes, there are moments where I break down and cry but I'm proud to say that I came out of it a stronger person.

So for those who thinks that it's the end of the world for you, don't. Every cloud has a silver lining and moving your cheese is not something bad. Always look for the hidden blessings and you'll be find. If not, can always come and talk to me.

Just in case this is my last entry for the year, thanks again guys for helping me out in my time of needs and have a better and more prosperous year ahead.

3 comments:

kuchai said...

no matter how hard the situation may be at that time insyallah there is always a way out. it may not be easy but insyallah there will always be a way for us. kita rasa kita susah ada org lagi susah dari kita. the hidden meaning behind it only HE knows. ehh congrats baru la bisnes minded kekdahnya. no go & enjoy all the new wardrobe kay. psstt bila nak jenjalan naik van aunty lagi? LOL chop...chop...*na masuk spital mana? bila pi *stolia?

TTB said...

:)

You've got a new look?

You know, I've not seen many of my friends for so long, always seem to be so busy. Wonder what I've achieved this year, or what I want to achieve next year...

Take care and have a great year ahead!

ps. Reading about your shopping spree is quite a good retail therapy for me too haha...

PrettySweetBoy said...

Zed,Happy New Year to you! Thanks so much for all the work you put in your blog and the inside views of your life!
All the best! Cheers, LOLA