Friday, August 15, 2008

Recycle... That's what you do... Recycle... Save a tree or two...

Madame had the opportunity to catch Wall-E yesterday. And yes, enjoyed it I did (hint: anyone for clone wars?). Although it is a love story between two robots which is set in an unrealistic world, but the issues potrayed are very realistic.

When Wall-E fell in love, I couldn't help but feeling touched. I mean, even robots know how to show their love and emotion. He was willing to do anything to please his new found love and protect her in every way possible (let alone help her). When he almost lost his "life" and lost his memory for a few seconds, I felt like crying for him. My heart really felt it. Poor little thing, so kind and sincere. Nonetheless, like any other Disney movies, it did have a happy ending (if not, "they'll burn down the cinema!" quoted from one of my closest friends).

Another issue that is so near to our hearts is "Save the World". It is rather important that we remember that everyone need to play their parts in making this world a better place to live in. So, I pledged to increase my efforts in going green. I'm already a fan of recycling (you get money out of it kay!). I've also started bringing my own shopping bag to the grocers and shop at places that encourages green shopping (to name a few would be cold storage and Jaya Jusco). I wish there are more environmentally friendly products around. I've also try to save electricity (at the same time, save some money). i don't have a bath tub at home and I've just switched to a top loading washing machine, whereby I can control the level of water to suit my washing load. And yes, if I can afford it, I would love to change my ride to a hybrid.

So, to all my dear friends out there, please play our part in making our planet a better place to live in. Not only we will be saving some trees and animals, we are also saving ourselves.

1 comment:

kuchai said...

woit yang lama tak hupdate...sebok la nihhh bisneswoman....

ehhh sowey lama sungguh tak pi spital jenguk N*kki...jadik kaa discharge 28 nih?